Here’s a little contest for anyone out there wanting a free Human Made Sabjimata shirt. It is called: “EAT ME.” WIN THIS. The “THIS” being the shirt (like, okay, you already knew that).
So folks, here’s what you have to do. It is a bit silly, but so what. Send me something–a paragraph, a poem, a photo, a collage, opening scene montage. Whatever. You have free reign of expression.
But what you have to express is limited to this: If you were a food, what food would you be. Try to give a why with it. I know…so Barbara Walters. So what?
The winner will have the honor of having his or her winning entry displayed here on my very own winning blog. And oh yeah, the t-shirt is yours, too.
The rules are:
1) You have to live on the North American continent or otherwise be willing to pay the shipping costs. I’m not spending thirty bucks to send your free t-shirt to Tasmania.
2) Deadline for entries is June 15. Send entries to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: contest entry.
3) Want to be a whole smorgasboard? Enter as many times as you like but not with the same entry. I won’t make fun of you but I may feel sorry for you that you have nothing better to do with your time.
4) Please don’t gross me out. There’s a lot of potential for that. Don’t do it.
5) This is a meat unfriendly contest. Please keep your entries vegetarian.
6) Winner is chosen completely arbitrarily by me, the sole and only judge. All decisions are final.
7) If no one enters, I win by default.
I’m looking forward to exploring your food narcissism. And remember,”Free Shirt!”